China impact crusher is latest impact crusher researched and manufactured by our company on the basis of absorbing advanced technology from domestic and foreign market and combining with the specific working condition of domestic sand industry. China impact crushing machine adopts the latest manufacturing technology and has unique structural design. The processed final products are in the shape of cube and have no stress or crack and the particle shape of the final products is excellent. Impact crusher is able to crush all kinds of coarse, medium and fine materials whose feeding granularity does not exceed 500 mm and whose compression strength does not exceed 350 MPa. The discharging granularity of impact breaker can be adjusted and the crushing specifications are various.
1. Big feeding mouth, high crushing chamber, high hardness of the materials that can be crushed by this crusher;
2. Adjustable gap between the impacting plate and the plate hammer, thus effectly controlling the discharging granularity and ensuring good particle shape;
3. Compact structure, strong rigidity and big rotational inertia of the rotor;
4. Adoption of high chromium plate ensures shock resistance, abrasion resistance of the equipment;
5. Keyless connection, so that the examination and repair is convenient and the equipment is economical and reliable;
6. Comprehensive crushing functions, high production capacity, small abrasion and high comprehensive interest.
The materials fall to the high-speed rotating turn plate. With the effect of high-speed centrifugal force, these materials will impact with other particles distributed around the turn plate. After inter-impacting, these materials will impact, abrade and crush between the turn plate and the enclosure continuously, and then discharged from the bottom. The impacting, abrading and crushing process will form a closed cycle, with the screening equipment controlling the particle sizes for need.
To send inquiries, including feedback, requests for information, or questions, you may use our Feedback and Inquiries form below.
Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required fields.